Thursday, February 07, 2008

Here I am.....contemplating my technical ignorance

I haven't posted in awhile for several reasons. The main reason is I need to make some additions or changes to my blog and can't figure out how. The additions I need to make aren't included in the editing options of the template.

My publisher asked me to add an icon link to her new website and to my book link on Amazon. So far I haven't figured out how to do that.

Ever since changing from the pink background template no one liked to this plainer one, I lost my local weather link and hit counter. I'm still trying to figure out how to get those back. Blogspot is great but maybe I'm too backwards to develop my presence effectively.

I really need to develop a new look for my blog. I'll keep trying, and some day you'll come here and see the results......maybe.

No comments:

Do your part to stop hunger everywhere

The Hunger Site

hit counter

About Me

My photo
I enjoy good writing by writers and poets who are not famous. My mother said I was born a hundred years too late. The older I get, the more I realize how right she was.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter