Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another notch on my techno-geek belt......

Any of you who read my very first blog know how insecure I was about doing anything technical. After more than a month of blogging, I will have to admit that Blogger takes most of the guess work out of it. Adding to the template is a bit of a challenge, but that is getting easier thanks to my technical advisors Aston West and Josh Sutton.

Well -- drum roll please -- today I tackled a new technical adventure. My Name is Esther Clara appeared on Amazon today. I wanted to post some photos on its amazon page and managed to post four. Granted, Amazon makes it easy but I was worried anyway.

My Grandma was adventuresome and loved a challenge. She would be so proud of her techno-dork granddaughter!! That's Grandma Esther Clara in the photo, by the way, with her life long sweetie Herb.

No comments:

Do your part to stop hunger everywhere

The Hunger Site

hit counter

About Me

My photo
I enjoy good writing by writers and poets who are not famous. My mother said I was born a hundred years too late. The older I get, the more I realize how right she was.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter