Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Featured poet on Quill and Parchment



No, this lovely woman is not me. Her name is Sharmagne Leland-St.John and she is editor of a multi-faceted website called Quill and Parchment. I can't remember how I connected with Sharmagne, but a couple months ago she asked me to send poetry for consideration, with the possibility of featuring them on her website. As a result, she chose three of my poems for February and I was thrilled to learn she designated me featured poet.

Sharmagne has many accomplishments. She has an award winning website, is a poet in her own right and also a publisher. Scattered throughout each issue are mouth watering recipes from her kitchen so it's safe to add "cook" to her list of talents. Zara Wadington does the delicious art work on title pages and techie stuff for Quill and Parchment.

Those interested in reading this edition can use NAME: February and PASSWORD: Hug to sign in. I'm thrilled that Sharmagne featured my poems in the February issue, but this is not entirely shameless self promotion. If you check the archives, you'll see many poems far better than mine, including those written by Sharmagne. Give yourself a Valentine. Go check out her site. www.quillandparchment.com.

No comments:

Do your part to stop hunger everywhere

The Hunger Site

hit counter

About Me

My photo
I enjoy good writing by writers and poets who are not famous. My mother said I was born a hundred years too late. The older I get, the more I realize how right she was.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter